Monday 8 April 2013

A-song-a-day week, day 1: Preamble (Declaration from the Kaiser)

First of all we'd like to tell you that we have now over 1.000 visits of this blog. That's AWESOME! Thanks to all visitors. Yesterday we had the most visitors ever: 108.

Also a big thank you to Baffy Scorpion for writing an article about Fyra (German only). It is so great when musicians support each other even if they're into completely different genres.

Thank you to all new contributors to our Indiegogo campaign. Even though they want to be anonymous, at least I want to tell them that they are awesome.

We decided that when we reach our goal, every second € that goes beyond the goal will go to the children hospice Sonnenblume in Aachen, Germany. So let's go for it!

Now let's talk about music.
Check out the first song of Go! to Fyra, the Preamble (Declaration from the Kaiser):


Gramps, you must know that my time now has come
You already have everything said and done
Get your old-age pension or just die
But don’t fuck with me, don’t even try
Your gods are just a bunch of wimps
Lying under a sentence of death ever since
I’ve got the blessing of the One above all
So watch out your old world soon will fall

Forget all the princes and kings of metal
Because I am the Kaiser and I win the battle

You were the loudest and proudest and always stayed true
There is really a lot that I have learned from you
I won’t bow down before you, that doesn’t suit you right
No, I will go further, like a parasite
I sucked your blood and transformed it to grow
So now I could destroy you with one single blow
When I hit a string even John P. will die
So don’t fuck with me, don’t even try

Forget all the princes and kings of metal
Because I am the Kaiser and I win the battle

If you want it so bad, Fyra’s ready for war
Before you can even start your first roar
Your land will be destructed, plundered and raped
And all of you will be burnt at the stake
Made of the wood of your so mighty tree
Chopped by the axe called „Kill Instantly“
You wanna die for metal? I tell you, you will
Just try to fuck me and get yourself killed

Forget all the princes and kings of metal
Because I am the Kaiser and I win the battle

I wonder if everyone will find out from which song we got the inspiration for the chorus. If you have a suspicion, please leave a comment.
Any guess who the One above all could be? We are very curious about reading your interpretations.
Some references are easier to guess, like the one with John P.
These lyrics of this song don't have to be taken literally but serious. There is a message in it. But it would lose its fascination if we'd just explain it. So we want your interpretations. Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment